TACEF ACADEMY PROCESS OF OPERATION
As an academy in pursuit of excellence and optimum service for her customers, this following
process will be followed in the admission of Students.
- File Opening for all enquiries will be done the following day of enquiries.
- Confirmation of available Tutors based on period of Tutorial and Location of both Parent and
Tutors will be verified on the third day.
- Mailing of Invoice and available Tutor's profile to Parents (If possible one of the
available tutors will visit the parent with invoice and to make some other enquiries about
- Confirmation of Parents consent and Time of payment into our account through phone call.
- Parents should please send SMS which states the amount paid and teller number to 08188977811
after payment for confirmation.
- Preparation of Tutor's Teaching Audio visuals, worksheet, bible study guide and other needed
- Resumption of Tutors to take charge.
Important Notices for our Parents
- Our Tutors must be allowed to Pray and observe Bible
studies with your child at every contact.
- You will always be invited to our Special Quarterly Prayer Meetings, where
all Parents gather to pray for children in our Academy.
- The standard number of days of operation after enquiries is seven days, but
it can be delayed due to Parents consent and payment time.
- A very conducive learning environment should be provided for our Tutors.
(We request for places where there will be no TV, Music and Video distractions. We will like
our students to focus on our audio Visuals.
- Our standard duration is 180 minutes per week (twice a week) but it can be
extended on request to 360 minutes per week (four times a week).
- We request your permission for our Tutors to operate with a level of Godly
discipline with your child in cases of Laziness, carelessness and playfulness.
- Our Tutors will resume on the first working day after the confirmation of your
- Our Tutors are not expected to discuss monetary issues with you EXCEPT the
ACADEMY order them to do so. (This would have been communicated to you prior their arrival.)
- All complains about the Tutor should be forwarded to our office through
SMS, CALLS OR EMAIL.
- Booking or ordering of a copy of any Teaching Materials should be done by
putting a call through or mailing us.
- Parents should sometimes create time to make enquiries about the student
from the Tutor.
- We will also welcome ideas from Parents in handling their children.
Thanks for your cooperation.